I go to work and am so thankful for Cindi and Kathy that I can hardly stand to be there. I stop at the co-op for a few essentials and I am hugged...I can barely make it to the car before the tears start.
I receive e-mails from dear ones and I can not answer because the tears take over. I receive gifts like my stay in one of the nicest hotels in LaCrosse, (with a Jacucci in the room...and overlooking the river!) My dear sister and hubby joined me, as well as Hannah. It was Hannah's birthday...a delightful time!
And I cry...
I am almost done with all of my treatments...first chemo, then surgery and now radiation...I am almost done, yet I hope the tears will last just a bit longer...
Tears of thankfulness, tears of remorse, tears of joy, tears of the living.
I never thought I might be a cry-baby, yet here I am!
Love and blessings on us all!
Your kids might roll their eyes at you when "there she goes, crying again"... but I never will. Nothing wrong with being touched by memories and being touched that people care.
ReplyDeleteP&M