I am trying not to dwell on the fact that my next chemo session is coming up this Friday. I will eat, drink and be merry until then.
On Friday I will have another breast ultasound before chemo. I already know what it will show, which is that the tumor has shrunk...pretty substantially. Part of me wants to say, "Cool...thanks...I think I'm done now." The same part of me that that wants to quit antibiotic as soon as they start working.
This much I know to be true, the love and prayers and best wishes of family and friends is more powerful than cancer or chemo.
Oh I am so glad you are feeling good today!
ReplyDeleteMy dear sister Patty...who went through hell and back with stage 3 colon cancer, perforated bowel, chemo beyond imagination, two kids and a grandbaby still at home...you are my hero!
ReplyDeleteNo, no no. :) The true heros are our kids, our mother, our siblings, your spouse, our friends and family. When the time comes, they are the ones who hold us to the light and lift us up through the cancer experience. Love you and thank you for being there when I needed you! I only hope I can be there for you in return!
ReplyDeleteSo true! Know that you ARE HERE!
ReplyDelete