Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Still Wednesday

So I feel like writing...may not happen for a few days, so here goes. This is an excerpt from my journal...written at the last full moon...

The full moon is here. There was a time when the full moon, or the new moon, flowed in me. I felt it in my cycles; I was ovulating or flowing. I was conceiving or giving birth. I was rejoicing or weeping. I was planning or fullfilling. I was wide awake or sleeping.

The full moon is here. It has been a few years since I have noticed, a while since it has inspired dancing, or tears, conception or birth...a few years since it has kept me awake.

The full moon is here, and so is the rejoicing for daughters and friends. The full moon is here, and so is the weeping and regret. The full moon is here and so is planning and letting go.

I never expected it, but cancer has lead me back into the circle of life.


3 comments:

  1. i hope you will write a lot and share with us all. we might not feel this physically with you, but believe me we are feeling this with you.

    p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you & hope you write a lot-- it is beautiful!! Love, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annette,

    I'm thinking about you!
    My parents send their wishes!

    Cathrin!

    ReplyDelete